Friday 5 November 2010

H&M and Lanvin...A new kind of fireworks....

My excitement for bonfire night may now be overshadowed by the fact that I had my first glimpse of the Lanvin collection for H&M. In fact the colours and the whole collection in general seems reminiscent of fireworks - so bright...exciting....and captivating. In other words I want it all now! I also coincedently now want/need a bigger student loan as well to make this dream possible...


Whilst in general the collection is exquisite, some pieces in my opinion do have a bit more of a POW factor....

Seriously that skirt looks much more expensive than £35! I think that can be easily justified - thats only about 2 good nights out, in my student mindsight, easily sacrificed I think on this occasion...

I have to say that I am very sad that the collection isn't coming to Leeds...so I guess I will just have to shop online for it or try and persaude my Dad to buy it for me when he is up in London for work...although not sure if he has recovered yet from when I forced him to go to H&M for the Jimmy Choo collaboration....


No comments:

Post a Comment